'My wish list for ‘the election festival 2009’



                                                (Picture from reuters.com and text by  MysticDarvesh)

                  


      I don’t want Mr. L.K.Advani to be my P.M.

We deserve better and not some eighty something Head of the state, whose last wish before dying is to sit on that coveted chair and that too just for the sake of it.

       I wish Varun Gandhi loses this election.

I wish Varun Gandhi being taught a lesson early in his life that ' it’s not easy to humiliate Indian Muslims or any community '. Elections should be won on anything, but hatred.
                   

        Sajjad Lone should win.

His motive can be power, money or a Kashmir resolution. Last option looks bleak,everything else will be available 24x7 in the Parliament. I wish him good luck just for the sake of participating and telling his friends and foes “let’s move on”…..
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The national pride is more important than the nation itself.

I Meander again.