“My apologies to Khwaja ”




(Text and pictures by Mystic darvesh)

I went to Hazrat Khwaja Bakhtiyar Kaki‘s Mazaar.This was my first visit to Hazrat Kaki’s dargah.I have been living in the city of Hazrat Nizammuddin Auliya for three long years .Being a self proclaimed Darvesh, I should have visited and offered fatiha on Hazrat Kaki's mazaar on the very first day I came to the city.

Today, I went there and offered my apologies to one of the greatest and renowned Muslim Sufi mystic,saint ,scholar and disciple of Khwaja Garib Nawaz. I closed my eyes and felt the forgiveness in the air.

It was early morning, the day had just begun.I was one of the first few visitors of Khwaja Kaki.The whole place was too calm, serene and everything looked Divine.

I entered the Bab-e-Khwaja, freshly mopped alleys and beautifully crafted doors led me to the mazaar. I offered Fatiha on the mazaar which gave me a great sense of relief. I really felt blessed by Khwaja at that moment .Maybe, it was early morning bliss but something happened and I had tears in my eyes.

Abr ki tarah hai vo, yun naa choo sakun lekin,

Haath jab bhi failaaye, aagya duaoon mein

(Parveen Shakir)











Khwaja Madad


O Lord,give me a sign..


Sajdanashin..




Blessed Graves




Chadar offered by devotees...



The door to redemption




Women can also ask for blessings of khwaja.


Thats the closest , she can get

Jogi tere dar aya

Doped Darvesh







Khwaja ka Dar












Comments

  1. what lovely pics - I remembered my last visit to this dergah. Thanks for linking my website and sharing these pics. Good going
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Raza for the nice words...
    I am really a big fan of your work like Jahane Rumi,lahorenama.

    Cheers,
    Mystic Darvesh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The national pride is more important than the nation itself.

I Meander again.