(The pics are taken from google images and text by Mystic Darvesh)

God can’t be deaf

I have lived in too many places and specifically rented places. I have always been fortunate enough to find a place in proximity to God’s home, despite being a sinner. A sin is always too good to resist.

The place I call home and where my parents live has a Masjid and Imambargah in the next lane. The house where I live in Delhi has a Gurudwara next to it. I have lived in so many places with Hindu Gods always peeping at my room and watching me performing all those sins .

All these Gods are different, they sure are .However, they do have one thing in common they all have loud speakers .Even a sinner knows, God always has a reason.He cannot be deaf so, there should be some other reason.

I think these loud speakers are there to declare that each of these God’s home has a different message for the world.

They are also telling people who work in night and that too for the western world ‘they don’t have a right to sleep as the day was not created for sleep by the almighty’.

These loud speakers will keep on screaming and reminding the world ‘God is watching over’. I won’t be able to sleep no matter, how badly I want to.

Probably this is my atonement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The national pride is more important than the nation itself.

I Meander again.