Shukriya Soofi sahib


This is my first blog.I am starting this blog inspired by the great Mayank austen soofi.I really like reading this Delhiwalla.
People who follow this blogger says, he has nothing but displays mediocrity,he is obsessed by 'God of small things' author and Jane Austen.
He is sexually frustrated and always wondering whether he should write or follow his masturbation regimen to fulfill his sexual desires that always left him drained from the sexual intimacies he shares with his good fellas.
However, there are other Soofi's  hardcore followers like RK and SS who think , he is not just any other wannabe famous author but a creator of a masterpiece whenever he displays his work on the blog.

I don't have the backing of good literature reading ,I've  never read Shakespeare or Nabokov or any of the good names in writing.The people who really want to listen to good or famous names before even thinking of starting a conversation all I can say is, I have read Hemingway.
Everything I learnt, I learnt from books that I read, Movies I watched,Places I went to and people I met.
There is only  simple rule for me and i.e either a piece is interesting or its not. I really think that MAS's work is interesting and that's the reason why I read this blog .
Thanks to Mayank Austen Soofi, I have also started writing on the Internet and now any body who wish to read this, can tell me how gross my writings are. 
This blog  will clearly display my love for the language ,I know nothing about and still want to play with it.

Shukriya MAS .


Khuda haafiz
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The national pride is more important than the nation itself.

I Meander again.