A world without subterfuge



A world without subterfuge

 

I wish to see a world without any subterfuge

A world with no presumptions,

A world without the borders.

 

I have a resolution to change everything that is bad,

Let’s we all become Sufis,

Let’s dance to the music of love,

Let’s get intoxicated with the wine of Sufism,

Close our eyes and dance in circles

And forget everything that’s not alive.

 

Let’s dance and pray to god

To free this world of everything that takes away the life ,

may almighty fill us with the fuel of affection,

and despise everything that is inhumane.

 

We will have a world without Nukes

A world where no one is begging for death to make life easy.

A world where no US of A is bullying other nations,

A world where there is no paranoia.

A world which is not haunted by partitions,

A world without terror and war on terror.

A world without prejudice,

A world without rulers, without fight for freedom,

Every body is free, as  love will be the rule.

 

 

I wish, I see this world before dying

I wish it happens before I leave,

I wish I close my eyes at the shrine ,

God appears and turns this world into bright sunshine.

I wish this is true and not some subterfuge.

 

(Picture taken from google Images,Text by Mystic Darvesh)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The national pride is more important than the nation itself.

I Meander again.